- Referenced in 15 articles
- matching to parton shower simulations”, arXiv:1405.0301 [hep-ph]. In addition to that, computations ... leading order electroweak calculations”, arXiv:1804.10017 [hep-ph]. A more complete list of references...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- BOKASUN: a fast and precise numerical program to...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Fermat is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- FeynHiggs: a program for the calculation of MSSM...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- HDECAY: a program for Higgs boson decays in...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Superiso: a program for calculating the isospin asymmetry...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- SuSpect: A Fortran code for the supersymmetric and...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Algorithm 733: TOMP - Fortran modules for optimal control...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- TSIL: a program for the calculation of two...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...