- Referenced in 254 articles
- offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements of curves and their applications...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- possible to obtain the originating curve of an arrangement subcurve...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- EXACUS: Efficient and exact algorithms for curves and surfaces. We present the first release ... libraries, which currently compute arrangements of curves and curve segments of low algebraic degree...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- with rational entries, boundary evaluation and curve arrangements. We also present a novel algorithm...
- Referenced in 1 article
- real-world scenarios. Therefore, CityTrafficSimulator uses Bezier curves for defining routes. They connect multiple nodes ... signal times (red and green phases) and arrange them in groups. Each signal can then...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 512 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2005 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1295 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1083 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1914 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4067 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7482 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 424 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...