- Referenced in 228 articles
- offsets, straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements of curves and their applications...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- possible to obtain the originating curve of an arrangement subcurve...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- EXACUS: Efficient and exact algorithms for curves and surfaces. We present the first release ... libraries, which currently compute arrangements of curves and curve segments of low algebraic degree...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- with rational entries, boundary evaluation and curve arrangements. We also present a novel algorithm...
- Referenced in 1 article
- real-world scenarios. Therefore, CityTrafficSimulator uses Bezier curves for defining routes. They connect multiple nodes ... signal times (red and green phases) and arrange them in groups. Each signal can then...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1803 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1014 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 3967 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4133 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7110 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- polymake is a tool to study the combinatorics...