- Referenced in 5 articles
- multi-objective RNA inverse folding. Artificially synthesized RNA molecules have recently come under study since ... variety of novel functional molecules. When designing artificial RNA sequences, secondary structure should be taken...
- Referenced in 1 article
- evolution of natural and artificial RNAs. Automated RNA alignment algorithms often fail to recapture ... These alignments included both naturally and artificially selected molecules. We used principles of isostericity ... insight into evolutionary principles governing change in RNA structural motifs. The improved alignments have been...
- Referenced in 1617 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- STAR: ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner. Motivation: Accurate...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- MPI / MPICH Message Passing Interface MPI is the...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- edgeR: a Bioconductor package for differential expression analysis...
- Referenced in 3337 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- RNAshapes: an integrated RNA analysis package based on...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- oneChannelGUI: A graphical interface designed to facilitate analysis...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- Lua is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- baySeq: Empirical Bayesian analysis of patterns of differential...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- The ViennaRNA Package consists of a C code...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- EMBOSS is ”The European Molecular Biology Open Software...