- Referenced in 9 articles
- systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing. Assembly line balancing is a well-known ... instance generator for the simple assembly line balancing problem (SALBP) which can be applied ... other assembly line balancing problem, too. It is able to systematically create instances with very...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- colony optimisation algorithm for balancing two-sided assembly lines. Two-sided assembly lines ... address the two-sided mixed-model assembly line balancing problem. First, a mathematical programming model ... each side of the line, to build a balancing solution which verifies the precedence, zoning ... capacity, side and synchronism constraints of the assembly process. The main goal is to minimise...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- colony optimization algorithm for balancing mixed-model assembly lines. The proposed algorithm accounts for zoning ... number of operators in the assembly line for a given cycle time. In addition ... aspect to account for in balancing mixed-model assembly lines. Computational experience shows the superior...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Balancing two-sided U-type assembly lines using modified particle swarm optimization algorithm. In this ... sided U-type assembly line balancing (TUALB) procedure and a new algorithm based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- balance between tolerance of discrepancies and prevention of stacking repeat sequences. The PHRAP assembly algorithm ... instructions for basic usage of the PHRAP assembler, including preparation of the input files (Support ... Basic Protocols 1 and 2). Several command line options for changing the PHRAP assembly parameters...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1222 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 4131 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7103 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 3288 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 567 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PROGRESS: Optimally solving the generalized resource-constrained project...