- Referenced in 9 articles
- systematic data generator for (simple) assembly line balancing. Assembly line balancing is a well-known ... instance generator for the simple assembly line balancing problem (SALBP) which can be applied ... other assembly line balancing problem, too. It is able to systematically create instances with very...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- colony optimisation algorithm for balancing two-sided assembly lines. Two-sided assembly lines ... address the two-sided mixed-model assembly line balancing problem. First, a mathematical programming model ... each side of the line, to build a balancing solution which verifies the precedence, zoning ... capacity, side and synchronism constraints of the assembly process. The main goal is to minimise...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- colony optimization algorithm for balancing mixed-model assembly lines. The proposed algorithm accounts for zoning ... number of operators in the assembly line for a given cycle time. In addition ... aspect to account for in balancing mixed-model assembly lines. Computational experience shows the superior...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Balancing two-sided U-type assembly lines using modified particle swarm optimization algorithm. In this ... sided U-type assembly line balancing (TUALB) procedure and a new algorithm based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- balance between tolerance of discrepancies and prevention of stacking repeat sequences. The PHRAP assembly algorithm ... instructions for basic usage of the PHRAP assembler, including preparation of the input files (Support ... Basic Protocols 1 and 2). Several command line options for changing the PHRAP assembly parameters...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1295 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 4376 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7482 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 3744 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...