- Referenced in 20 articles
- regression and portfolio selection in asset allocation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- echelon supply chain, and multi-period asset allocation model problems, as well as benchmark...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- assets are located; Charts, for displaying data series; Schedules, to show how resources are allocated...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- which aims to sequentially allocate capital among a set of assets in order to maximize...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Eviews supports general statistical analysis and econometric analyses...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- OxMetrics™ A family of of software packages providing...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- GAlib: A C++ Library of Genetic Algorithm Components...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...