- Referenced in 599 articles
- available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) Hamiltonian cycle problem (HCP) Asymmetric traveling salesman problem (ATSP...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- exact solution of large scale, asymmetric traveling salesman problems: The Fortran code CDT, implementing ... algorithm for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem, is presented. The method is based...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package, called TSP- SOLVER, for the traveling salesman problem (TSP). Various variants ... treated by TSP-SOLVER: both symmetric and asymmetric cases, one- or multiple...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6422 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 1058 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2281 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 1019 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- LKH is an effective implementation of the Lin...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- JOBSHOP is a set of C programs for...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 843 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The METSlib QAP solver is a Tabu Search...