- Referenced in 252 articles
- model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Mach number limit. Specifically, we employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Furthermore, we provide oracle results which yield asymptotic optimality of our estimator for high dimensional...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- perturbative QCD expansion including all asymptotic and some important subasymptotic contributions. Solution method: Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- proposals (having comparable efficiency) by a supporting asymptotic security proof: it can be formally proved...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- representations. Moreover, the package allows to compute (asymptotic) expansions of the nested sums and iterated...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- package. This paper proposes consistent and asymptotically Gaussian estimators for the parameters...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- this paper, we present a detailed asymptotic analysis of model consistency of the Lasso ... decays of the regularization parameter, we compute asymptotic equivalents of the probability of correct model...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- transformation; Data generatiion; Computing moment matrices; Computing asymptotic covariance matrices of sample moments; Imputation...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- propose a test based on the asymptotic behavior of a self-similarity parameter’s estimator...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- prove that ARACNE reconstructs the network exactly (asymptotically) if the effect of loops...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- regularization parameters. Furthermore, we analyze the asymptotic behavior of the error in terms...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Gauss–Seidel method and is asymptotically convergent. It is simple and extremely easy to implement...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- data. This nonsmoothness causes standard asymptotic approaches for inference like the bootstrap or Taylor series ... show that it produces asymptotically correct confidence sets under fixed alternatives. Furthermore, the proposed method...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Asymptote is a powerful descriptive 2D and 3D vector graphics language for technical drawing, inspired ... typesetting that LaTeX does for scientific text. Asymptote is a programming language as opposed...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Variational asymptotic homogenization of heterogeneous electromagnetoelastic materials. The variational asymptotic method is used to develop...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- have the oracle property in that asymptotically it performs as well as if the exact...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Simple Algorithms to Calculate Asymptotic Null Distributions of Robust Tests in Case-Control Genetic Association ... case-control genetic association studies. The asymptotically optimal CATT can be used when the underlying ... model selection (GMS), were recently proposed. Their asymptotic null distributions are often obtained by Monte ... finding, we propose simple algorithms to calculate asymptotic null distributions for MAX3 and GMS, which...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- cautious manner, to decide whether we have asymptotic behavior locally for each function. Different actions ... when computing the error estimate in the asymptotic case...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- maximum likelihood in which the first-order asymptotic bias of parameter estimates is eliminated. Also...