- Referenced in 11 articles
- trace theoretic verification of timed asynchronous circuits...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- crucial to the design of efficient asynchronous circuits. Concepts such as static data flow structures...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Signal Transition Graphs describing the behavior of asynchronous controllers. Petrify is able to solve ... Coding problem and generate a speed-independent circuit. Petrify also includes another application called draw...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- tool kernel that supports the synthesis of asynchronous controllers. It uses a generalized ... with existing synthesis tools (petrify for SI circuits, 3D for XBM synthesis). By decomposition, certain...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Boolector: an efficient SMT solver for bit-vectors...
- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...