- Referenced in 353 articles
- representation of XML documents as well as atomic values such as integers, strings, and booleans ... nodes in an XML document and atomic values. The result of an XPath expression ... nodes from the input documents, or an atomic value, or more generally, any sequence allowed...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- that is modular in the sense that atomic actors and their compositions are treated...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- marginal probabilities of any number of ground atoms in the presence of evidence (in comparison...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- well as force field parameters such as atomic charges and radii. Unfortunately, the limiting step ... calculations is often the addition of missing atomic coordinates to molecular structures from the Protein ... adding a limited number of missing heavy atoms to biomolecular structures, estimating titration states...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- appear in places where predicates, functions, and atomic formulas occur in predicate calculus...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- been implemented in the interactive tool AToM 3 . This tool is used to describe formalisms ... optimise, ...) models expressed in the corresponding formalism. AToM 3 relies on graph rewriting techniques...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Atomizer: a dynamic atomicity checker for multithreaded programs. Ensuring the correctness of multithreaded programs ... more fundamental non-interference property of atomicity; a method is atomic if its execution ... does not interfere with concurrently-executing threads. Atomic methods can be understood according to their ... paper presents a dynamic analysis for detecting atomicity violations. This analysis combines ideas from both...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- programs for multiconfiguration or configuration-interaction relativistic atomic structure calculations with large configuration state function ... lists. Atomic orbitals are taken to be four-component spinors. Multiconfiguration self-consistent-field calculations ... package for the prediction of atomic energy levels and transition properties...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- solid, or gaseous state. It can model atomic, polymeric, biological, metallic, or granular systems using...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- conventional programming constructs - such as iteration, alternatives, atomic statements, and exception handling - with means...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- finite element method. Developed by the French Atomic Energy Commission...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- each step within a workflow represents one atomic task. Two examples are used to illustrate...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- that noMoRe is rule-based and not atom-based like most of the other known...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- form of a sequence of logical atoms, background knowledge can be specified using Datalog style ... patterns correspond to subsequences of logical atoms. SeqLog is then used as the representation language...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- complexity with respect to the number of atoms and is shown to be capable ... molecules consisting of more than one million atoms, which is usually difficult for the existing...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- large van der Waals repulsive interactions, atoms from different molecules must keep safe pairwise distances ... system, and the distance between atoms of different molecules must be greater than some specified ... code able to pack millions of atoms, grouped in arbitrarily complex molecules, inside a variety ... solvents, is straightforward. In addition, different atoms belonging to the same molecule may also...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ACNF, an LK-proof with only atomic cuts. The system CERES, an implementation...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- RMATRX1: Belfast atomic R-matrix codes. Nature of problem: This program uses the R-matrix ... method to calculate electron-atom and electron-ion collision processes, with options to calculate radiative...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- molecular mechanics for organic systems, the embedded atom model for metals and the reactive REBO...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- hierarchical description of the behaviour of atomic components, it supports building complex modes...