- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Xeukleides is a frontend for editing and viewing...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- GEOTHER (GEOmetry THeorem provER), a module of Epsilon...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...