- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1330 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Xeukleides is a frontend for editing and viewing...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Clean is a functional language based on Term...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- SATLIB is a collection of benchmark problems, solvers...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- GEOTHER (GEOmetry THeorem provER), a module of Epsilon...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 836 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...