- Referenced in 15 articles
- hyperrectangular region. We describe an automatic cubature algorithm for functions that have a singularity...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 584: CUBTRI: Automatic Cubature over a Triangle...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- algorithm implemented in C++ for performing automatic cubature over a wide variety of finite...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Cubpack++: a C++ package for automatic two-dimensional cubature Software for the numerical approximation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- elrint3d — A Three-Dimensional Nonadaptive Automatic Cubature Routine Using a Sequence of Embedded Lattice Rules ... three-dimensional automatic cubature routine, called elrint3d, is described and numerical results are presented that...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- collection of re-usable code for automatic n-dimensional (n greater than or equal ... collection of regions, i.e., quadrature and cubature. The current version allows this region to consist...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1030 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...