- Referenced in 323 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve ... global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- generation of files suited to automatic differentiation packages...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline quality...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis by the TROPICS team...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ADIC is a tool for the automatic differentiation (AD) of programs written in ANSI...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Automatic differentiation in Odyssée, This paper describes the design of Odyssée, a system for fortran ... programs manipulations and its application to automatic differentiation. The Odyssée system manipulates fortran programs ... usual drawback in the reverse automatic differentiation method is the storage requirement. The Odyssée system...
- Referenced in 626 articles
- matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations ... functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ADMIT-1. Automatic differentiation and MATLAB interface toolbox. ADMIT-1 enables the computation of sparse ... Jacobian and Hessian matrices, using automatic differentiation technology, from a MATLAB environment. Given a function ... differentiated, ADMIT-1 will exploit sparsity if present to yield sparse derivative matrices ... sparse MATLAB form). A generic automatic differentiation tool, subject to some functionality requirements...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- combines various ideas from interval analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide verified solutions...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic differentiation Automatic differentiation is an interesting and important tool...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- symbolic and algebraic capabilities of Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- efficient overloaded implementation of forward mode automatic differentiation in MATLAB. The Mad package described here ... well-known forward mode of automatic differentiation implemented via operator overloading on variables...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- analytical derivatives are not available, automatic differentiation is easy using an interface to ADMAT/ADMIT...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- derivatives of the original model using automatic differentiation (AD) (automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- mode or the reverse mode of automatic differentiation. In the forward mode, with each elementary...