- Referenced in 390 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton method ... generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages) contains some...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients (to solve ... global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++ We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation of Fortran 77 programs. Given a Fortran...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- decomposition and the SVD, and solves ordinary differential equations. The mathematical basis of the system ... transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- generation of files suited to automatic differentiation packages...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- solutions by computing witness sets. Has automatic differentiation which preserves the straightline quality...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- TAPENADE is an Automatic Differentiation Engine developed at INRIA Sophia-Antipolis by the TROPICS team...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- ADIC is a tool for the automatic differentiation (AD) of programs written in ANSI...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Automatic differentiation in Odyssée, This paper describes the design of Odyssée, a system for fortran ... programs manipulations and its application to automatic differentiation. The Odyssée system manipulates fortran programs ... usual drawback in the reverse automatic differentiation method is the storage requirement. The Odyssée system...
- Referenced in 689 articles
- matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations ... functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- ADMIT-1. Automatic differentiation and MATLAB interface toolbox. ADMIT-1 enables the computation of sparse ... Jacobian and Hessian matrices, using automatic differentiation technology, from a MATLAB environment. Given a function ... differentiated, ADMIT-1 will exploit sparsity if present to yield sparse derivative matrices ... sparse MATLAB form). A generic automatic differentiation tool, subject to some functionality requirements...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- combines various ideas from interval analysis, automatic differentiation, and constraint propagation to provide verified solutions...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- symbolic and algebraic capabilities of Mathematica, automatic differentiation technique, automatic code generation and simultaneous optimization...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- efficient overloaded implementation of forward mode automatic differentiation in MATLAB. The Mad package described here ... well-known forward mode of automatic differentiation implemented via operator overloading on variables...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- mode or the reverse mode of automatic differentiation. In the forward mode, with each elementary...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic differentiation Automatic differentiation is an interesting and important tool...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- analytical derivatives are not available, automatic differentiation is easy using an interface to ADMAT/ADMIT...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- derivatives of the original model using automatic differentiation (AD) (automatic differentiation...