- Referenced in 169 articles
- Axiom is a general purpose Computer Algebra system...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 2720 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- PathLog: A query language for schemaless databases of...
- Referenced in 1138 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 834 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1107 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 2503 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- This paper examines a set of commercially representative...