- Referenced in 3 articles
- agent programs We present a sound and complete logic for automatic verification of simpleAPL programs...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1266 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4047 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 4272 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7362 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 3416 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Implementation of the Nielsen algorithm in the algebraic...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Rapide: A language and toolset for simulation of...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- A transition system semantics for the control-driven...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...