- Referenced in 1148 articles
- particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- working scientists with only a moderate background in regression, though familiarity with matrix and linear...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- primarily directed to the user; the background theory is -- with the exception of the natural...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- than mathematical rigor because of the varying backgrounds of the readers. Later versions may include...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- sparse matrix algorithms to provide the requisite background. The book includes CSparse, a concise downloadable...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- typical application. As to the theoretical background, we will essentially give pointers to the literature...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- explain operations and functions, and which give background information about Lie group theoretical concepts...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- prover. The paper deals with a theoretical background and practical knowledge of the implementation...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- images were taken against a dark homogeneous background with the subjects in an upright, frontal...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- that contain both the object and the background. The second, [processed], contains images ... objects in which the background has been discarded (and the images consist of the smallest...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- timetable of the project and further technical background, please visit the original eSTREAM Project website...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- presenting optimization information and resources, and providing background information on the NEOS Server...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- presents scheduling applications, along with the background necessary to understand these challenging problems. The book...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- larger clutter category is introduced for testing background rejection. We suggest several testing paradigms ... train an interest detector which rejects uninformative background regions...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- level of default rates. Often, background factors, such as the state of the economy ... link between them. The effects of these background factors are incorporated into the CREDITRISK+ Model...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- business. These students often have weak backgrounds in mathematical statistics and a predisposition against likelihood...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- explained. The use of quality weights, adaptive background correction and control spots in conjunction with...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- positive examples relative to the available background knowledge. The principle is based on the relative...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- motorized turntable against a black background. The turntable was rotated through 360 degrees to vary...