- Referenced in 18 articles
- core of the system is a backward reachability procedure which symbolically computes pre-images...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- applications. Stranger uses symbolic forward and backward reachability analyses to compute the possible values that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- systems. It implements a parallel symbolic backward reachability procedure using Satisfiabilty Modulo Theories. Experiments done...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- model checking by limited backward reachability analysis. The tool is available for Windows, Linux...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- from an approximate forward reachability analysis to guide its backward search. Moreover, we introduce...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- which employs the predecessor operator and backward reachability analysis. The second stage is to design...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- states which are equivalent with respect to reachability. This is the case for classes ... implemented computational procedures resort to (forward or backward) propagation of constraints, typically (unions of convex ... given final set of states is reachable, they will terminate, otherwise they may fail...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 591 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- Algorithm 658_ ODESSA - An ordinary differential equation solver...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- The subroutine library SLICOT provides Fortran 77 implementations...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 487 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...