- Referenced in 19 articles
- multi-agent simulations. The model describes bacterial properties including substrate uptake, metabolism, maintenance, cell division ... which can be randomly varied. For substrate diffusion, a two-dimensional diffusion lattice is used...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Algorithm 407 — DIFSUB for solution of ordinary differential...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- The rnamotif program  searches a database for...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1464 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...