- Referenced in 545 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 2945 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 444 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1217 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- R package colorspace: Color Space Manipulation , Carries out...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...