- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- XploRe is the name of a commercial statistics...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Algorithms for radio link frequency assignment: The CALMA...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 614 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Algorithm AS 217. Computation of the dip statistic...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- R package aws: Adaptive Weights Smoothing. The package...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...