- Referenced in 43 articles
- computer program for solving optimization problems with quadratic objective and bilinear matrix inequality constraints...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- efficient Matlab code for structural topology optimization that includes a general finite element routine based ... extension of linear triangles and bilinear quads. The code also features a modular structure ... which the analysis routine and the optimization algorithm are separated from the specific choice...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function ... nonconvex terms of special structure (i.e. bilinear, fractional, signomial) with customized tight convex lower bounding ... nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented in C and tested...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- regulations into constraints. The pooling problems were optimized using a piecewise linear scheme that activates ... formulation for the piecewise linear relaxation of bilinear functions with a logarithmic number of binary ... developing APOGEE, a computational tool that globally optimizes standard, generalized, and extended pooling problems. APOGEE...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- linear, bilinear and quadratic geometric constraints are optimized to fit the image information. Our models...
- Referenced in 1 article
- time-constrained matrix completion based on optimal experiment design. Our experiments demonstrate that OBOE delivers ... learning problems. Moreover, the success of the bilinear model used by OBOE suggests that AutoML...
- Referenced in 1 article
- curve pairings over fields of large characteristics. Bilinear pairings on elliptic curves have many applications ... only takes 3.04 ms to compute an optimal ate pairing over Barreto-Naehrig curves when...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- COMPlib: COnstraint matrix-optimization problem library–a collection...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- FFPACK: finite field linear algebra package. The FFLAS...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...