- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...