- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 1784 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- This paper describes an implementation of a complementary...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 406 articles
- PRISM: Probabilistic symbolic model checker. In this paper...
- Referenced in 1037 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 507 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- Description (homepage): SVMlight is an implementation of Vapnik...