- Referenced in 40 articles
- potential transcription factor binding sites. The preferred models for representation of transcription factor binding specificity ... high‐quality, matrix‐based transcription factor binding site profiles for multicellular eukaryotes. The profiles were...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1373 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2225 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- fastDNAml is a program for estimating maximum likelihood...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FootPrinter: a program designed for phylogenetic footprinting. Phylogenetic...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- BioNetGen: software for rule-based modeling of signal...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- DIALIGN: multiple DNA and protein sequence alignment at...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The Lagan Tookit is a set of alignment...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and...