- Referenced in 28 articles
- Macaulay2 to compute primary and other decompositions of binomial ideals. The current implementation...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2386 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2338 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4640 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5116 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 6371 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1238 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1035 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 1241 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...