- Referenced in 1764 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1357 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 708 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 674 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 3335 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- SOAP: short oligonucleotide alignment program. We have developed...