- Referenced in 186 articles
- known algorithms based on Descartes’ rule of sign and the bisection strategy in a unified ... which were out of reach of previous methods...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- node bisection of triangles, and multigrid. All aspects of the method are based...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 370 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- INTLIB is meant to be a readily available...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ITPACK 2C: A Fortran package for solving large...
- Referenced in 1499 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4652 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5138 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10027 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Discrete-event systems have gained a lot of...