- Referenced in 601 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 322 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL—A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1305 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 811 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Subroutine DDASSL uses the backward differentiation formulas of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Algorithms to calculation of radiative fields from localized...