- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1620 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 911 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 913 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...