- Referenced in 502 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- xPert: Computer algebra for metric perturbation theory. We...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- Originally the software consisted of 17 Mathematica Packages...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- xAct is a suite of free packages for...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- GAMMA: A Mathematica package for performing gamma-matrix...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- HARM: A Numerical Scheme for General Relativistic Magnetohydrodynamics...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- The Pythia program is a standard tool for...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- Algorithm 569: COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- BlackMax: A black-hole event generator with rotation...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The Mathematica package CoulombHiggs.m allows to compute the...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- xTras: a field-theory inspired xAct package for...
- Referenced in 1029 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- AlgRemez: The archive downloadable here contains an implementation...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A semidefinite program solver for the conformal bootstrap...