- Referenced in 115 articles
- define and build multigrid solvers and preconditioners, and it contains black-box classes to construct...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- three drivers for BOXMG: A black-box multigrid solver The paper presents three driver interfaces ... packages BOXMG and BOXMGP (the black-box multigrid solvers for two-dimensional problems) which...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- finite element problems in 3D. Algebraic multigrid (AMG) is one of the most effective iterative ... routine can be used as a `black-box’ preconditioner, but it also offers the user ... performance of an AMG-preconditioned Krylov solver. This is illustrated using a number of examples...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- solving large sparse linear systems with algebraic multigrid (AMG) method ... method can be used as a black-box solver for various computational problems, since...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1140 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 434 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The SLATEC Common Mathematical Subroutine Library is an...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SPOOLES is a library for solving sparse real...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...