- Referenced in 110 articles
- FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve the elasticify equation ... uses linear continuous elements, and any kind of combination of boundary conditions in stresses...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- UNIX) The book describes applications of boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with ... describe elasto-plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity ... numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method; d) the description of methods...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Pozrikidis, A Practical Guide to Boundary Element Methods with the software library BEMLIB,” Champan & Hall/CRC...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element Method presents an introduction as well ... developments of this accurate, powerful, and versatile method. The formulation possesses the attractive feature ... continuous elements to be used for evaluation of hypersingular integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- conductors the multipole accelerated boundary element method can be nearly 500 times faster than Gaussian...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implementation of lowest order adaptive Galerkin boundary element methods for the numerical solution ... Matlab ensures usability in lectures on boundary element methods or scientific computing. Finally, we emphasize ... adaptivity as general concept and for boundary element methods in particular. In this work...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- symmetrically coupled finite and boundary element method, taking care of the different physical behavior...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FFTSVD: A Fast Multiscale Boundary-Element Method Solver Suitable for Bio-MEMS and Biomolecule Simulation ... This paper presents a fast boundary-element method (BEM) algorithm that is well suited...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- vortex motion, boundary layers, finite difference methods, boundary element methods, turbulence. A more complete description...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- polygonal/polyhedral domains; Transmission problems; Signorini problems; Boundary Element Methods; Fast Solvers and Preconditioners: Error estimators...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- class library for both boundary element methods and finite-element methods. As an example...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- equation solver pfft++. It uses the boundary element method to discretize the surface formulation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- factorization methods of O. Axelsson and V. A. Barker [Finite element solution of boundary value ... with the relaxed incomplete Cholesky (RIC) method of O. Axelsson and G. Lindskog [Numer. Math...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations in research ... domain or boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rephrased using the Multidomain Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method, under conditions of plane and initial ... equation involving all the substructures (bem-elements) of the discretized system. The analysis is performed ... analysis via the Multidomain Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method, developed by some of the present...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Mathematica. The well-known complex variable boundary element method (CVBEM) is extended for using collocation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package considered is based on the boundary element method and on the complex boundary element ... method for the numerical solution of plane and axisymmetric problems, respectively. The technique used ... Telles, and L. C. Wrobel [Boundary element techniques. Theory and applications in engineering, Springer-Verlag ... complex variable boundary element method in engineering analysis, Springer-Verlag, New York...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- finite difference and finite element methods for the computational solution of ordinary and partial differential ... practical steps involved in implementing the methods, culminating in readers learning how to write programs ... book begins with a review of direct methods for the solution of linear systems, with ... basic theory underlying the finite element method. Following the guidance offered in this chapter, readers...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Finite Elements and associated tools such as assembly procedures for classical problems, interpolation methods, computation ... norms, mesh operations (including automatic refinement), boundary conditions, post-processing, and more. Numerous examples...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- accurately posed in terms of the boundary elements method (BEM). Nevertheless, the solution...