- Referenced in 147 articles
- FORTRAN77 program which applies the boundary element method to solve the elasticify equation ... uses linear continuous elements, and any kind of combination of boundary conditions in stresses...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- Boundary element programming in mechanics. With 1 CD-ROM (Windows, Macintosh and UNIX) The book ... describes applications of boundary element method (BEM) in solid mechanics, beginning with basic theory ... describe elasto-plasticity; b) the formulation of boundary integral equations for elasto-plasticity ... numerical algorithms for the implementation of boundary element method; d) the description of methods...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of Fortran 77 (compatible with Fortran ... Pozrikidis, A Practical Guide to Boundary Element Methods with the software library BEMLIB,” Champan & Hall/CRC...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Symmetric Galerkin Boundary Element Method. Galerkin Boundary Element Method presents an introduction as well ... hypersingular integrals. Chapter 11: BEAN: Boundary Element ANalysis program...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- algorithm is an acceleration of the boundary-element technique for solving the integral equation associated ... conductors the multipole accelerated boundary element method can be nearly 500 times faster than Gaussian...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- modern open-source C++/Python boundary element library. Its development is a joint project between...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- implementation of lowest order adaptive Galerkin boundary element methods for the numerical solution ... Matlab ensures usability in lectures on boundary element methods or scientific computing. Finally, we emphasize ... adaptivity as general concept and for boundary element methods in particular. In this work...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- symmetrically coupled finite and boundary element method, taking care of the different physical behavior...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- class library for both boundary element methods and finite-element methods. As an example...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- TMSmesh are successfully tested in boundary element solutions of the Poisson−Boltzmann equation, which directly...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- FFTSVD: A Fast Multiscale Boundary-Element Method Solver Suitable for Bio-MEMS and Biomolecule Simulation ... This paper presents a fast boundary-element method (BEM) algorithm that is well suited...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- polygonal/polyhedral domains; Transmission problems; Signorini problems; Boundary Element Methods; Fast Solvers and Preconditioners: Error estimators...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- NGSolve - 3D Finite Element Solver. With NGSolve one can solve boundary value problems, initial-boundary...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- functionality for maintaining an existing industrial Boundary Element solver. Since then BETL has become ... fully autonomous tool on which powerful Boundary Element applications can be build. BETL’s strength ... somehow related to the discretisation of boundary integral operators...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- motion, boundary layers, finite difference methods, boundary element methods, turbulence. A more complete description...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Barker [Finite element solution of boundary value problems. Theory and computation...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- General element transformations, allowing for elements with curved boundaries are also supported. MFEM is commonly...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- many years in the teaching of finite element methods, but also in serious computations ... domain or boundary section. Choice of type of finite element method, for example, conforming...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- forward problem uses the symmetric Boundary Element Method (symmetric BEM), providing excellent accuracy (see Publications...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- partial differential equations using the boundary element method (BEM). The following features are provided: Library ... hyperbolic problems; Support for fast boundary element methods based on H-matrices...