- Referenced in 138 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations. sol = bvp4c(odefun,bcfun,solinit ... subject to two-point boundary value conditions bc(y(a),y(b)) = 0. odefun ... necessary. bvp4c can also solve multipoint boundary value problems. See Multipoint Boundary Value Problems ... function bvpinit to specify the boundary points, which are stored in the input argument solinit...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- choose the equation-type of linear sub-problems and the base functions of a solution ... Mathematica package BVPh 1.0 for nonlinear boundary-value problems and its applications. Part III shows...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- used for the numerical solution of boundary value problems with switching conditions - a class...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- matlab solver for singular boundary value problems. We present a MATLAB package for boundary value ... solver can also be used for regular problems. The basic solution is computed using collocation ... performance of established standard codes for boundary value problems...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- differential equations and initial value and boundary value problems. The techniques presented in these chapters...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- MATLAB functions for solving a variety of problems in economics and finance. The library functions ... Ordinary Differential Equations (both initial and boundary value problems), routines for solving discrete and continuous...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- fields domain decomposition method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned system will be nonsymmetric...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- efficient numerical solution of boundary value problems in ordinary differential equations. Motivated by applications ... implicit problems of mixed orders, parameter dependent problems, problems with unknown parameters, problems posed ... main focus is on singular boundary value problems in which singularities in the differential operator...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Barker [Finite element solution of boundary value problems. Theory and computation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- numerical solution of two point boundary value problems. ... The codes twpbvp.f/tpbvpc.f use a deferred correction...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- functions, when applied to two-point boundary value problems with separated boundary conditions. The package ... Kutta methods for solving two-point boundary value problems. The algorithms implemented in the package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- shooting methods for nonlinear two-point boundary value problems This paper deals with the numerical ... RWPM which solves the two-point boundary value problem for a system of n nonlinear ... subject to n nonlinear boundary conditions r(x(a),x(b))=0, which...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Solver. With NGSolve one can solve boundary value problems, initial-boundary value problems and Eigenvalue...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- referred to as hybrid dynamical systems. Boundary-value-problem formulations corresponding to single...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- finite element computer program for incompressible flow problems. The theoretical background for the finite element ... general description of the fluid/thermal boundary value problems treated by the program is described...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Elliptic boundary value problems in polygonal/polyhedral domains; Transmission problems; Signorini problems; Boundary Element Methods; Fast...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Solving boundary value problems in the open source software R: package bvpSolve. The R package ... bvpSolve for the numerical solution of Boundary Value Problems (BVPs) is presented. This package ... some well known codes to solve boundary value problems of ordinary differential equations (ODEs ... expert users to efficiently solve boundary value problems in the problem solving environment...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- problems in parametrized nonlinear two-point boundary value problems. The package is based...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Solution of Two-Point Boundary Value Problems: The Fortran 77 code TWPBVP was originally developed ... numerical solution of two point boundary value problems (either linear or non-linear) with separated...