- Referenced in 275 articles
- practical and numerical approach in a branch and bound pattern touching many software details ... solution procedures are based on branch and bound, infeasibility test, interval Newton algorithm applied...
- Referenced in 217 articles
- reduce arsenal with enhanced branch and bound concepts as it winds its way through...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- mixed-integer linear programs by a branch-and-bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound and polyhedral outer approximation...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Branching and bounds tightening techniques for non-connvex MINLP. Many industrial problems can be naturally ... solved by spatial Branch& Bound (sBB) techniques. We study the impact of two important parts ... methods: bounds tightening (BT) and branching strategies. We extend a branching technique originally developed...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous ... fractional, signomial) with customized tight convex lower bounding functions and (ii) by utilizing ... terms of generic structure. The proposed branch and bound type algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Grossmann} [“An LP/NLP based branch-and-bound algorithm for convex MINLP optimization problems.” Comput. Chemical ... linearizations at open nodes of the branch-and-bound tree whenever an integer solution ... solver, FilMINT, combines the MINTO branch-and-cut framework for MILP with filterSQP to solve...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- revised simplex method and the Branch-and-bound method for the integers. It contains full...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- object-oriented framework for parallel branch and bound This paper describes the design of PICO ... framework for implementing general parallel branch-and-bound algorithms. The PICO framework provides a mechanism ... implementation of a wide range of branch-and-bound methods on an equally wide range ... package to a simple branch-and-bound method for mixed integer programming, along with computational...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- budget-constrained MKP and present a branch-and-bound algorithm to solve this problem ... upper bound. Together with the lower bound obtained by a greedy heuristic, we apply ... problem size. Next, in the branch-and-bound framework, we make use of the Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- variables, continuous or discrete, have to be bounded. Functions and constraints have to be defined ... rounded interval-based computations in a branch-and-bound framework. Its key feature...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- meta-strategy tabu search and a branch and bound procedure based on known ... bound arguments and a new branching scheme. Computational results indicate that BISON is very effective...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- weighted graph. It uses an exact branch-and-bound algorithm developed by Patric Östergård...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- weighted graph. We use a Branch-and-Bound setting that applies a dynamic version...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- solution algorithm is an advanced branch-and-bound scheme which proceeds by working...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- then solved by the XPRESS-MP branch-and-bound system including lot-sizing specific preprocessing...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- understand principals of simplex method and branch-and-bound algorithm in linear (LP) and linear ... detailed information on sub-problems, current bound, branching variables and appropriate branching constraints. See more ... with various pivoting rules and branch-and-bound procedure (with various searching strategies and branching...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- addition, the speed of the branch-and-bound algorithm has been enhanced and a number...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- price (BCP) is an LP-based branch and bound technique for solving large-scale discrete ... SYMPHONY performs all the normal functions of branch and cut – tree management, LP solution...