- Referenced in 10 articles
- scalable parallel branch and bound. Parallel Enumeration and Branch-and-Bound Library (PEBBL...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes ... generated dynamically (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price, branch-and-cut-and-price). ABACUS allows ... algorithmic concepts, e.g., a list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best...
- Referenced in 1 article
- semantics. Searching for solutions of problems (as enumerating extensions or checking argument-acceptance) takes advantage ... variables, and complete search-tree with branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 6934 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1399 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- The parallel search bench ZRAM and its applications...