- Referenced in 10 articles
- scalable parallel branch and bound. Parallel Enumeration and Branch-and-Bound Library (PEBBL...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- framework for the implementation of branch-and-bound algorithms using linear programming relaxations. Cutting planes ... generated dynamically (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price, branch-and-cut-and-price). ABACUS allows ... algorithmic concepts, e.g., a list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- semantics. Searching for solutions of problems (as enumerating extensions or checking argument-acceptance) takes advantage ... variables, and complete search-tree with branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 1 article
- implement our branch-and-bound framework in PEBBL to allow for parallel enumeration and demonstrate...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2702 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 521 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 245 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 7624 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...