- Referenced in 112 articles
- generated dynamically (branch-and-cut, branch-and-price, branch-and-cut-and-price). ABACUS allows...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- reformulated problem is solved using a branch-and-price (column generation) algorithm. The specificity...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- PICO: An object-oriented framework for parallel branch...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- EVE-OPT: a hybrid algorithm for the capacitated...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- SoPlex is a Linear Programming (LP) solver based...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2077 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 451 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- MINTO is a software system that solves mixed...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 997 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- LIPSOL stands for Linear programming Interior-Point SOLvers...