- Referenced in 450 articles
- constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows for total control...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- generic branch-cut-and-price solver for mixed integer programs. It is based...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 975 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- BaPCod is a prototype code that solves Mixed...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- CVRPSEP: A package of seperations routines for the...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The CVRPSEP package is a collection of routines...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP...