- Referenced in 734 articles
- several branches of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- list of different enumeration and branching strategies from which the best alternative for the user ... chosen. Finally, ABACUS provides many basic data structures and useful tools for the implementation...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- prod: a specialized branch-and-cut system for lot-sizing problems. bc-prod ... demand data, etc. The problem is then solved by the XPRESS-MP branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- topologies for a given data set, together with a branch length for each topology. These ... branch lengths must be precomputed by the user. Included in the package are two simple ... applications for generating quartet weight data. GWeight utilizes statistical geometry  to generate quartet weights...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- programming language for XML processing. Its basic data values are XML documents, and its types ... regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking, and subtree extraction, as well...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- computer analysis of molecular, morphological and/or behavioral data to infer phylogenetic relationships has expanded well ... predecessors. In addition, the speed of the branch-and-bound algorithm has been enhanced ... agreement subtrees to tests for combinability of data and permutation tests for nonrandomness of data...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- first QBF reasoning engine that uses lazy data structures both for unit clauses propagation ... also features non-chronological backtracking and a branching heuristic that leverages the information gathered during...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- This algorithm uses a branch-and-bound approach. It will therefore find the optimal tree ... increases very rapidly with increasing numbers of data points. Smith’s algorithm uses Euclidean distance ... data points entered with tree that has the shortest possible sum of branch lengths measured...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- load addresses; no data flow from secrets to branch conditions; no padding oracles; centralizing randomness...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- SNOBFIT (Stable Noisy Optimization by Branch and FIT) is a MATLAB 6 package ... possible to use SNOBFIT with new data entered by hand, or by any automatic ... optimizing some user-specified criterion. Since multiple data points can be entered, SNOBFIT can take ... parallel function evaluations. The method combines a branching strategy to enhance the chance of finding...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- time applications. The generated code is almost branch free, and so has highly predictable ... yields reliable performance, even with poor quality data. In this paper we describe how CVXGEN...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- using a dedicated module mechanism. Sophisticated data structures that are commonly used in graph drawing ... additional libraries (except for some optional branch-and-cut algorithms). Portable C++-code that supports...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- scalable manner is challenging both because of data storage requirements and communication overhead. ALPS incorporates ... ALPS. The first is the Branch, Constrain, and Price Software (BiCePS) library, a framework that ... supports the implementation of parallel branch and bound algorithms in which the bounds are obtained ... this layer, the notion of global data objects associated with the variables and constraints...
- Referenced in 1 article
- large collection of genomes with de Bruijn-branch encoding. MOTIVATION: With the development of high ... Burrows-Wheeler Transform (BWT) is an important data structure of genome indexing, which has many ... construction. RESULTS: We propose de Bruijn branch-based BWT constructor (deBWT), a novel parallel ... novel data structure, de Bruijn branch encoding. This data structure takes the advantage...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- integer variables by employing a simple branch and bound technique. ECOS is written entirely ... algebra computations operating on the (sparse) problem data. As a consequence, it can be used...
- Referenced in 1 article
- metric, phi, derived from compositional data analysis, a branch of math dealing specifically with relative...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- control flow graph. Data flow information is used to resolve branch targets and discover...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- problems, current bound, branching variables and appropriate branching constraints. See more detailed information here ... variables may be integer). Data can be entered in a spreadsheet styled editor within WinGULF ... B.Martos with various pivoting rules and branch-and-bound procedure (with various searching strategies...
- Referenced in 1 article
- cases construct (to express program branching based on data) and non-determinism (to express abstractions...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- accelerate high-arithmetic, data-parallel computations with a poor tolerance for branching. Taking that perspective ... fast CPU implementation. Ultimately, sparse-matrix data structures and operations turned...