- Referenced in 524 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- The following x86-linux executables are available for...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- PicoSAT essentials. We describe and evaluate optimized compact...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Sparsity: Optimization Framework for Sparse Matrix Kernels. Sparse...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- FORCE: a fast and easy-to-implement variable...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- PATRICIA — practical algorithm to retrieve information coded in...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- JASPAR: an open‐access database for eukaryotic transcription...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- DiMEPACK - A Cache-Optimal Multigrid Library. The efficient...