- Referenced in 43 articles
- generation of regular graphs and construction of cages. The construction of complete lists of regular ... There exist exactly four (5,,5)-cages...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- CaGe - a Virtual Environment for Studying Some Special Classes of Plane Graphs. CaGe ... software package, implemented in C and Java. CaGe’s task is to generate mathematical graphs ... system with Java, you can probably run CaGe...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- depends on the relative locations of the cages. The results are directly related to potential...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications. A new parallel implementation of genetic programming...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- identity. Applications considered include the Faraday cage, and acoustic scattering for the Helmholtz and gravity...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Bayesian framework and uses only mixed mating cages containing wildtype females, wildtype males and sterilised ... index where, in addition to mixed mating cages, incompatible mating and compatible mating control cages ... index can be obtained with fewer replicate cages than under the traditional approach. This makes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- transcriptional start sites are supported by CAGE clusters and 62% of protein-coding genes have...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4755 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 10782 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Portable and architecture independent parallel performance tuning using...
- Referenced in 1007 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The...
- Referenced in 405 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 233 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 799 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1720 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...