- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 4888 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 2069 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 729 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Metabolic fluxes are the final endpoint of all...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Isodesign: A software for optimizing the design of...