- Referenced in 3 articles
- approximately equivalent abstraction, thereby enabling approximate model-order reduction of dynamical systems ... utility of BFComp on a canonical cardiac-cell model, showing that the four-variable Markovian...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- partial differential equations described by the models and to visualise results. The OpenCMISS code (opencmiss.org ... channel currents that flow through the cardiac cell membranes. In this paper we discuss ... these provide a flexible infrastructure for combining models developed across the VPH/Physiome community...
- Referenced in 1 article
- whole-heart modelling. Modelling the propagation of Action Potential through cardiac tissue is computationally expensive ... huge number of equations per cell and the vast spacial and temporal scales required ... ionic currents underlying excitation of a single cell through the inhomogeneity of the tissue ... heart. The timely running of computational models of cardiac tissue is increasingly dependant...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- solve any type of mono-domain cardiac electrophysiology models at near real-time that ... previously estimated from images automatically. The cell model is calculated node-wise, while the transmembrane ... efficient and detailed models of cardiac electrophysiology for therapy planning...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- systems such as cardiac cells, epithelial cells, and pancreatic β cells. simBio is written ... cell functions cannot be explained quantitatively. Due to this fact, a quantitative dynamic model that...
- Referenced in 158 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROS3P -- An accurate third-order Rosenbrock solver designed...