- Referenced in 5 articles
- Grail: An automated proof assistant for categorial grammar logics. The Grail system is a tool ... development and prototyping of grammar fragments for categorial logics. Grail is an automated theorem prover...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Treebank into a corpus of combinatory categorial grammar (CCG) derivations augmented with local and long...
- Referenced in 1 article
- AspCcgTk - the Answer Set Programming Combinatory Categorial Grammar Toolkit. AspCcgTk is a parser based ... Combinatory Categorial Grammar (CGC) developed using declarative programming paradigm -- Answer Set Programming. It implements wide ... generic tool for encoding different CCG category and rule sets in a declarative and straightforward...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- grammars and treebanks. It uses the Categorial Dependency Grammars (CDG) as a formal model...
- Referenced in 1487 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Grail is a symbolic computation environment for finite...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 1236 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 477 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- The ELAN system provides an environment for specifying...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A generalized computational model based on graph rewriting...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Integrity constraints in the multi-paradigm language PROGRES...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 722 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...