- Referenced in 595 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1739 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4879 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5658 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11343 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 7468 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 1434 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 1885 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Secrets of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler inliner. Higher...
- Referenced in 3084 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Yampa is a domain-specific embedded language for...
- Referenced in 1072 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...