- Referenced in 348 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5014 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 772: STRIPACK: Delaunay triangulation and Voronoi diagram...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- DeWall: a fast divide and conquer Delaunay triangulation...
- Referenced in 711 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1166 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1291 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- The Multi-Parametric Toolbox (MPT) is a free...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- rda: Shrunken Centroids Regularized Discriminant Analysis , Shrunken Centroids...
- Referenced in 436 articles
- SciPy (pronounced ”Sigh Pie”) is open-source software...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...