- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Wireless sensor networks will be widely deployed in...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CLEFIA is an efficient, highly secure block cipher...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- TRIVIUM is a hardware oriented synchronous stream cipher...
- Referenced in 3387 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- TestU01 is a software library, implemented in the...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The diehard tests are a battery of statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- A byte-based guess and determine attack on...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 1378 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Grain - A Stream Cipher for Constrained Environments. A...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- A new version of the stream cipher SNOW...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Serpent is a 128-bit block cipher designed...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...