- Referenced in 514 articles
- roots in Lisp, and has been characterized as ”Lisp with types”. It is known...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- standard project generator ProGen. They are characterized by the input-parameters of ProGen. The entire ... benchmark set including its detailed characterization and the best solutions known so-far are available...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- made phenomena. Unfortunately, the detection and characterization of power laws is complicated by the large...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- three space dimensions, and it is characterized by the following features: (1) Fluid surfaces...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- shown how the equivalent Lanczos characterization of the linear conjugate-gradient method may be exploited...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- identifying which proteins are the best characterized and most informative for comparative analysis. All UniProt...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- physics and nonlinear dynamics, interactive display and characterization of signals, creation of new databases, simulation...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- regions, roughly corresponding to objects, which are characterized by color, texture, shape, and location...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- optimization, and study its convergence properties. We characterize the properties of penalties suitable for this...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- SPLASH-2 programs: characterization and methodological considerations. The SPLASH-2 suite of parallel applications ... goals. One is to quantitatively characterize the SPLASH-2 programs in terms of fundamental properties ... informed and meaningful way. For example, by characterizing the working sets of the applications...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- between the distributions of random vectors, which characterizes equality of distributions. The name energy derives...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- user to create a computational model that characterizes the dynamics of a signal transduction system...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- program to be solved and simplifies the characterization of the nonlinear separating surface. Here...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- instruction set is used to characterize the performance of the benchmarks using configurations similar...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- smoothed) at a given point (2) the characterizing functions of the estimator, (3) to sample...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- building on log-linearizing the necessary equations characterizing the equilibrium and solving for the recursive...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PARSEC benchmark suite: characterization and architectural implications. This paper presents and characterizes the Princeton Application ... mimic large-scale multithreaded commercial programs. Our characterization shows that the benchmark suite covers...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- LANGAGE: A Maple package for automaton characterization of regular languages LANGAGE...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- This system is called LoTREC2.0. It is characterized by a high-level language for tableau ... logics. It is implemented in Java and characterized by a user-friendly graphical interface...