- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 2735 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1585 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2747 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 738 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SESAM (Software-Engineering-Simulation durch animierte Modelle.Sein Ziel...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 1427 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 774 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 2066 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Algorithm 569: COLSYS: Collocation Software for Boundary-Value...