- Referenced in 1333 articles
- powerful debugger supporting the creation of new classes of mathematical objects and the installation ... specifically with them. Macaulay2 can compute Betti numbers, Ext, cohomology of coherent sheaves on projective...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- grouping the cases themselves. We describe our classes in terms of probability distribution or density ... alternate density functions that differ in number of classes and/or individual class density functions...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- test and a given class of random number generators, to determine how large should...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- classify data sets irrespective of the number of classes, attributes, and examples (records), thus making...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes for most frequently used elliptical copulas ... implemented, with methods for density/distribution evaluation, random number generation, and graphical display. Fitting copula-based ... provided as template examples. With the classes and methods in the package, the package...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- link between the SIF and a number of existing packages, including MINOS and OSL. Additionally ... designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided to build...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- oriented programming, such as classes and methods. CLOS contains a number of complex and powerful...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- number of predefined numerical data types and operators. These types are implemented as C++ classes...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Introduction of SMOTE increases the number of minority class samples for the learner and focus...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Class Library for Numbers. CLN is a library for efficient computations with all kinds...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- complex numbers, and new compiler techniques that exploit the properties of these class libraries...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- instances, i.e. the number of neighboring instances belonging to each possible class, maximum a posteriori...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- these Calabi-Yau such as Chern classes, intersection numbers, and the Kähler and Mori cones...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- basic operations on the class of fuzzy numbers (sum, scalar product, mean, median, Hukuhara difference...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- with additional information like the number of equivalence classes and their cardinalities. All known polytopes ... immediately be accessed by their unique magic number...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- based on continuous latent variables. Latent class (LC) analysis was originally introduced by Lazarsfeld ... arise as a mixture from a finite number of distinctly different populations...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- statistical criterion to select the number of classes. A complete description at http://stat.genopole.cnrs.fr/logiciels/mixnet...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Optimized Fast Interval Library) is a C++ class library supporting the most commonly needed interval ... matrices of these types, and complex numbers. PROFIL is based on BIAS (Basic Interval Arithmetic...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- class, the user defines the following parameters: (i) problem dimension, (ii) number of local minima ... randomly for all 100 functions of the class. Full information about each test function including...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- software was written in C++. Classes for a large number of shapes are provided...