- Referenced in 1352 articles
- powerful debugger supporting the creation of new classes of mathematical objects and the installation...
- Referenced in 1261 articles
- structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- various types. Instances of the following problem classes are available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- applicable to a considerably more general class of learning problems. We show how the resulting...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions that are helpful...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions ... each type is mapped to a dedicated class. For example, numeric vectors are represented ... instances of the Rcpp::NumericVector class, environments are represented as instances of Rcpp::Environment, functions ... framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes to the R level. The ”Rcpp-modules...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- also provides options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- algorithm that works. This paper describes a class of explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- problems. In addition to generating structurally different classes of network problems the code permits ... user to vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided to build...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... Klatte et al., C-XSC. A C++ class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- FEATFLOW is designed for the following three classes of applications: Education of students, scientific research...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- development of the optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- dynamically typed and has first-class procedures, classes, objects, exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- well as specialized methods for restricted graph classes, in particular for those classes with arguable...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects...