- Referenced in 1538 articles
- powerful debugger supporting the creation of new classes of mathematical objects and the installation...
- Referenced in 1359 articles
- structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage of Abaqus Unified...
- Referenced in 645 articles
- various types. Instances of the following problem classes are available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem...
- Referenced in 486 articles
- compute the eigenvalues and eigenvectors of nine classes of matrices: complex general, complex Hermitian, real...
- Referenced in 482 articles
- meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- applicable to a considerably more general class of learning problems. We show how the resulting...
- Referenced in 339 articles
- approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are a widely used class of mathematical functions that are helpful...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions ... each type is mapped to a dedicated class. For example, numeric vectors are represented ... instances of the Rcpp::NumericVector class, environments are represented as instances of Rcpp::Environment, functions ... framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes to the R level. The ”Rcpp-modules...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- minimizer for a more specialized class of convex functions in two dimensions...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- algorithm that works. This paper describes a class of explicit, Eulerian finite-difference algorithms...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- also provides options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided to build...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- problems. In addition to generating structurally different classes of network problems the code permits ... user to vary structural characteristics within a class. Problems benchmarked on several codes currently available...
- Referenced in 182 articles
- FEATFLOW is designed for the following three classes of applications: Education of students, scientific research...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- development of the optimization software. A class of hybrid algorithms, of which branch-and-bound...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... Klatte et al., C-XSC. A C++ class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- dynamically typed and has first-class procedures, classes, objects, exceptions and sequential threads synchronizing over...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Latent GOLD® 4.0 User’s Guide. Latent classes are unobservable (latent) subgroups or segments. Cases ... within the same latent class are homogeneous on certain criteria, while cases in different latent ... classes are dissimilar from each other in certain important ways. Formally, latent classes are represented ... based on continuous latent variables. Latent class (LC) analysis was originally introduced by Lazarsfeld...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- multivariate modeling with copulas in R. S4 classes for most frequently used elliptical copulas ... provided as template examples. With the classes and methods in the package, the package...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using S4 classes , Fit linear and generalized linear mixed-effects...